- 3 days
- Price From:
3 Days Tour $296
- First-class hotels
- Ferry/ship ticket from Tallinn to Helsinki
- Departure transfer from hotel to Tallinn’s port
- Arrival transfer from Helsinki’s port to hotel
- Departure transfer from hotel to Helsinki airport
- Daily breakfast
- Licensed Local Assistance
- Half-day of city sightseeing
- Whisper technology for enhanced touring
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- Entrance fees included where indicated in bold
Helsinki – Clarion Hotel Helsinki or similar
Check out of your hotel and proceed to the port of Tallinn. Board the ferry/ship and sail across the Gulf of Finland to Helsinki. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for the night.
Helsinki – the capital of Finland, is situated in the far south of the country on a peninsula, which is home to the busiest passenger port in the world. Our comprehensive sightseeing tour will cover the most important and interesting areas, including the historical center, Senate Square, the Cathedral, City Hall, the Presidential Palace, Finlandia Hall, and the Opera House. We will also make stops at the Sibelius Monument and, if possible, the Temppeliaukio Church, also known as the Rock Church. The remainder of the day is free to continue exploring. (B)
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to Helsinki airport for your departure. (B)
Note: Because of the narrow and cobbled streets, walking is the primary way of getting around. Please make sure to pack comfortable walking shoes.
Prices are net, per person, in USD, based on double occupancy.
Tourist city taxes are not included and must be paid by the passengers directly to the hotel.
|Start Dates||End Dates||Price per Person in Double Occupancy||Single Room Supplement|